The way I see it, we always have two choices: dainty or ragtag scallywag. This is a mere record of my daily decisions as a 24 year old barista on her fcking grind. ^^/
No, I just work here. Let me ask someone who might know….
I will NEVER understand why people leave their dirty plates on top of the trash can but don’t throw away the napkins, plastic cups, plastic forks or the leftover food into the trash can not even 6 inches away from where they are putting the plate. It honestly makes me crazy. You’re right there! Just push the door a wee bit! This might be assholey of me but I try to bus the trash area when the perps are still around…almost as if I were showing them how to be responsible adult citizens.
I realize people are in the “restaurant” mindset but I go by this simple rule: If you seat yourself, you throw away your own goddamned trash.
cause I don’t give a shit where people who are pissing me off are checking in. especially when it wakes me up 5 hours before my shift starts.
Under stress, I am going to prioritize MY responsibilities and that is NOT a bad thing.
You know how some people say “I’m so awesome” as a semi-joke? Like how it’s the answer to every question? (i.e. “Wow why is the sky so blue?” “Cause I’m awesome.”)
I have found a way to justify it and use it in a healthy way. Obviously, I mean no offense….unless you’re a dumbass. Sometimes I think to myself, when I’m witnessing dumbassery and lack of social decorum, how thankful I am that I am awesome. I’m awesome so I don’t NEED to spit in public to get attention. I don’t NEED to cut people down to make myself look better cause I already look awesome. I don’t NEED to project my insecurities onto others to hide the fact that I’m a loser because I’m not a loser, and I am awesome. Instead of punching people in the actual face, I go for the mental jugular. And they don’t even know it.
It feels egotistical, but sometimes you really need to tell yourself that YOU ARE AWESOME. It’s totally possible to remain humble as well. If you just keep it cute you should have nothing to worry about.
Sometimes, you’re awesome. Sometimes you’re not. I feel like when you are, it’s important to recognize it.
Well aren’t I quite the psychoanalyst. :3
Possibly the most irritating, contrived “quote” out there. Get over whatever relationship issue you have instead of drooling over something that coincidentally sounds the same. It doesn’t make you sound interesting, and it won’t make your man “REALIZE” his “REAL EYES” (sidenote: who even has FAKE eyes?) are telling “REAL LIES.” He’s REALLY LYing to you because you’re annoying and/or he’s an asshole. THAT’S. IT.
“But OMG this is SO freaky and makes SO much sense and is SO relevant. He doesn’t REALIZE that his REAL EYES are telling me REAL LIES. I’m so deep and he’s just a loser who doesn’t get me. I deserve better.”
how is it that the grossest, most irritating, disrespectful, god-awful people all have significant others while good people are tossed to the side? it honestly baffles and disgusts me to no end.
- “come on be a bro!”
- flip flops
- ugly toes
- thinking dubstep is the best thing on the planet. i’m not hating on it, but i’ve given up on trying to listen to it for any other reason than watching people WERK at dance concert.
- thinking you’re hot shiet cause you’re hitting on girls in the most obnoxious ways. they’re giggling because you’re making a fool of yourself and they can’t wait to make fun of you later. that is, after they give you a fake number.
- cheating on girls they somehow manage to snag because they think it makes them cool to have multiple women at their beck & call when they’re really just insecure assholes who will never EVER amount to anything
- tacky shirts & frat boy bling
- not having a clue what you’re taking about but somehow, if you talk louder, you’re magically right about it and everyone else is wrong
- not apologizing when you hurt someone’s feelings
- homophobic but you dress gay-er than everybody
- thinking they’re the “alpha male” of any situation
- “bro code” man STFU and just be good to people
Shoulda known, coulda guessed.
Thank goodness for Michael Jackson, who will be comforting my soul and singing me to sleep tonight.
People keep lying to me.
I should carry an extinguisher around to put out their PANTS ON FIRE.